Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pregnancy #1 Belly Shots

I was inspired by something on Pinterest, and wanted to document my baby bump the same way. I had Adam take my belly shots every couple weeks.

Looking back now, It was a few too many. So I picked out four that were special and used picmonkey to make a collage.


5 weeks- We're Pregnant!!!
25 weeks- I finally told my students I was having a baby. I totally forgive them for thinking that I was just getting fat.
37 weeks- Full term!
40 weeks- Due date is here. Went another week before meeting our beautiful baby girl!


I loved being pregnant. Absolutely LOVED it. I miss it.
I think Kate was a month old when I told Adam I missed being pregnant.
He looked at me like I was crazy and just said "NO"

And no, I'm not pregnant, but I can't wait to document a growing belly again. I just need to figure out if I will go the same route as before.

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! Pregnancy is beautiful and a pain all at the same time. I don't think I would go as far as say I miss it though. I just enjoy having my kids earthside so much. No more worries about being in the belly!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Plus Party! I have added both accounts and will add pinterest and twitter if I can find links.

    ReplyDelete

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.