Tuesday, April 3, 2012

40 Weeks


I made it to 40. Wow. And as of the last couple appointments there has been no progress toward delivery- no contractions, dilation, nothing...
I go back in tomorrow and, while I'm hoping to have made some progress, it happens to be our 3 year anniversary. I don't want an anniversary baby (and Adam REALLY doesn't want that) so maybe baby will stay in for a couple more days.

As for updates, there really isn't anything new to report. Same stats and info as before.

Come on baby stybs, we are ready to meet you. Let's get this party started.

4 comments:

  1. And what is wrong with an anniversary baby? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nothing wrong with it if it were to happen but I remember Charlie's b-day party and only Dave remembered it was your anniversary.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Best wishes for a fast and healthy delivery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I'm finally getting signs that something will happen soon-ish.

      Delete

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.