Sunday, April 14, 2013

Saving birthday Cards

I hate throwing away birthday cards- or any special occasion cards. Those from our wedding are in a shoe box in Adam's office. Not the best solution, but they are so pretty and meaningful that I can't bare to throw them out.

When it came to Kate's cards from he first birthday, I knew I wanted to do something different.
Kate likes looking at cards like they are a book, so why not make them a book?
I just used a standard hole punch, made some holes, and tied them together with some spare string.

They won't last forever- I imagine them ripping or being eaten eventually- but now Kate can read her cards and get the most use out of them.
What do you do with greeting cards?

1 comment:

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.