Sunday, April 28, 2013

Yard Sale Finds

I love bargain hunting- yard sales, thrift stores, picking through racks and piles of junk just to find that one awesome piece.  I had really good luck this weekend. I offhandedly decided to check Craigslist to see if there were any yard sales going on, and found one really close by that had a picture of little tikes play kitchen. I had to check it out.
It was almost 12 when I went, and luckily it was still there. A little old, probably 20 years or so ( I remember playing with one just like this when i was little), but priced at just $10. And a bag of kitchen toys marked for another $10. I got it all for $15! then on the way back, I passed by another huge sale at a church and spotted an Ikea kids table and chairs. Got all 3 for only $5!!!


Yes they were marked with crayons, but after a little Lysol sanitizing and Mr. Clean magic Erasing, they look good as (somewhat) new.

They are all staying at my parents house (they were looking for things for the older grandkids to play with) and Kate has already had fun with her new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.