Thursday, January 17, 2013

9 Months

I'm beginning to feel like a broken record, but, Where did 9 months go? Didn't I just have her? Didn't I just go back to work?
And now she's 9 months old. And we are beginning to plan her birthday party. Her BIRTHDAY party! AHH shes almost 1.....



So she's not walking yet, but that doesn't slow her down. Plus she finally learned how to use the walker!


She is constantly on the go. SO much so that it was difficult to get her monthly pictures this time around. I tried so many different positions because I really wanted a pic of her standing, but it didn't work out and we have another (adorable) sitting pic.


And now for the stats:

length: 29 1/2 inchers
weight: 21 lb 3 oz
wearing: 12 month clothes (but getting close to 18 month)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.