|"You wanted to sleep in? What's that?"|
It's tradition to make resolutions for the new year and I have always been bad at keeping them. I am going to be more generic this year so I can maybe actually stick with them.
- Deliver a healthy baby boy at the end of May, and enjoy my summer home with him.
- Get a long term sub for the last few weeks of school, and have a better attitude towards next year's class.
- Get Adam an awesome gift for his birthday/father's day.
- Go to the beach at least one time.
- Take more pictures of the kids (including baby boy's monthly).
- Do more crafts with Kate.
So that's my list... a far cry from the 'lose weight' goals I always seemed to set, and fail.