Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

I was never good at staying up on New Year's Eve, so being a mom of a toddler currently baking another has moved up my bedtime even earlier.
"You wanted to sleep in? What's that?"

Add to that the sound of a jiggling doorknob at 5am from the munchkin who just woke up... well you get the idea...

It's tradition to make resolutions for the new year and I have always been bad at keeping them. I am going to be more generic this year so I can maybe actually stick with them.


  1. Deliver a healthy baby boy at the end of May, and enjoy my summer home with him.
  2. Get a long term sub for the last few weeks of school, and have a better attitude towards next year's class.
  3. Get Adam an awesome gift for his birthday/father's day.
  4. Go to the beach at least one time.
  5. Take more pictures of the kids (including baby boy's monthly).
  6. Do more crafts with Kate.
So that's my list... a far cry from the 'lose weight' goals I always seemed to set, and fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.