Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Toddler Talk

Kate says many words and in the past few months she has been putting phrases together (along with some gibberish). Some are so adorable that the first time people hear them they start laughing and comment how cute it is (seriously...and I don't even know where she got it from).

Here are some of the most commonly uttered phrases:
  • Thank you, Mommy (or daddy or Pop-Pop...)
  • No like it.
  • 1 more time! referring to wanting to eat more, watch another show, anything really
  • Do you see ________anywhere? (birds, her toys, mickey, any color...)
  • Mommy! Where are you?! she will call for anything, but I love when she calls for me and I'm standing in front of her. 
She will also have a whole conversation with herself:
Mommy! Where are you? Do you see Mommy? Where? There she is!
Or after she falls down: Oops, sorry, you ok.

She also plays games with me in the car: What says....a cow? (or any animal)

I love that she is finally able to tell us what she wants and am excited to hear her vocab grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.