Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow Day Turned Sick Day

Kate is loving all the recent snow (and hot chocolate). But just as I was enjoying my 4 day weekend for the MLK holiday a wave of sickness swept through the family. First my dad, then mom, then Kate (who luckily only seemed to be sick for a day), followed by Adam, and Finally it hit me.

All I wanted to do was sleep. Not how I like to spend holidays or snow days. Since sleeping all day wasn't an option while I was still watching Kate, I resorted to the TV.

Pillow fort on the floor, Mickey streaming from netflix, and a very tired mommy can get a little rest.

I felt kind of guilty to be 'spoiling' Kate juts so I could sleep, but I couldn't even think of what else to do. I try to be pretty strict on TV time every day, so I think a coupe days of extra time won't hurt.

What do you do with your kids when you're sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.