Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Round and round

As I was wide awake at 3 am last night, trying my hardest too go back to sleep,  I started thinking about this poor neglected blog.
I seem to blog in waves. I write and write and write. Then nothing. Then I do it again.
I could try to change that, or just go with the flow and write when I feel like it/ remember. I know there are some who say you should write everyday. I just don't have the energy for that. I am overwhelmed at work and we have some family things come up and we are still trying to figure out how to expand/remodel our kitchen.

So for now I guess I will just write whenever I remember.

And because picture-less posts are kid of sad I leave you with this.

We were up in the PA mountains for a family wedding and Kate stole the show- walked up to the groom during the ceremony, sat on the steps, tried to use the unity candles as a drum... you know, all the things I would have prevented if I wasn't taking pictures and Adam wasn't up at the alter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.