Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Take 3

It has been a month and a half since I said I was done. Just like before, I missed writing down what was going on in our lives and what Kate was up to. She's gown so much in just a month and is able to do and say so much more. Our family has had some big events happen.

I feel like if I don't write it down I will forget all these precious moments. I have about 6 half-post drafts that  I want to finish and share. I have definitely avoided my blogger account, only using the iPad app (which is very limited) to draft the posts. I have also limited my blog reading to my favorite reads only. If I can just avoid my stats page I think I'll be good to continue blogging.

A preview of what's to come:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.