Friday, December 2, 2011

22 Weeks

It feels like forever since I've posted. I can't believe I'm over half way through this pregnancy! I've been going to the Dr every 4 weeks. And was just told that after next month I'll start going every3 or 2 weeks. Because I'll be in the Third Trimester! What?! I feel like this whole pregnancy I've been trying to keep it secret and it has taken forever. Now that I'm half way, it's like hyper speed. I'm excited to have my baby, but it seems to be getting close to the due date at a much more rapid speed.
Baby Stybs is the size of a papaya

This month's updates:

Cravings: still hooked on salty and fried foods.
Aversions: no coffee still, but seems like I can manage everything else!
Weight: +14 overall. Holy Cow where did that come from?!
Morning Sickness: all good, just fighting a cold
Energy: same-old-same-old


(ugh, horrible pic- i was using the self timer since adam's not here)

Yup- that's a bump! It poked it's way out before Thanksgiving and I feel like there are days when I wake up and go 'Whoa! It grew overnight!' I want to wait until Christmas to tell my students, but I don't know if I can keep it a secret 3 more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! So excited for you! Don't worry it will slow down in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.