Sunday, May 4, 2014

Big Sister Practice

While I don't know what is going on in Kate's head, I do know she is becoming more aware of the baby growing in mommy's belly.

She had been taking care of her doll and giving it kisses and blankets and toys. She has also become more interested in other babies. Recently she started giving kisses to my belly.
giving kisses to the baby who is covered by violet and, sleep giraffe, and a blanket

If you ask her what is in my belly she will say 'Alec', or if you ask where Alec is she will point to my belly and say 'right there!'. I don't think she really gets that Alec will one day be out of my belly and will be coming home with us, but I'll keep trying to tell her.
way back at 21 weeks


Here's hoping Kate will be a great big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to repetitive spam, comments will be published after word verification.